Saturday, February 1, 2014

Crazy hair day

The boys had crazy hair day at school on Thursday and since I volunteer in their classes on Thursdays, I surprised them by making my hair crazy too!  A fun day!! 

Crazy Santa hats on crazy hair day.  (Nicholas insisted his hat be on a diagonal because "that's the way Santa wears it".)

Off came the hats for the big reveal ... crazy hair!!!

Yes, I went to school like this.  Nicholas and I even went out to lunch afterwards. 
This coming week, the boys have Sports Day (outside games all day at school), screen free day (entire family encouraged to give up all screens - TV, computer, video games, ipads, etc for the entire day) and Favorite Book Character Day (dress up like your favorite book character).  It's going to be a busy week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment