Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jaden’s Kindergarten Concert

So after the last post, we started having some technical difficulties uploading videos, which is why it’s taken so long to post again.  Ken thinks he has it resolved, so I’m hoping to catch up on blog updates soon!   20 more days until we fly to the USA!!

Two weeks ago, Nicholas and I went to see Jaden’s end of year concert.  All 7 Kindergarten classes performed in a farmyard musical called “E-I-E-I-Oops!”  It was about a cow who lost her moo and the other farmyards animals were trying to encourage her to moo again.  Jaden was one of the horses … there were also sheep and chicks.  I’ve included 3 videos from the concert, but likely only the grandparents will be interested in watching all 3 in their entirety!  Jaden is in the front row, 5th from the left.  He also had a solo speaking part … telling a joke to cheer up the cow … at the very end of the first video.  My personal favorite is his thumbs up and wink in the 2nd video.  Wish I could capture it as a still photo!!  He’s just so darn cute!

Enjoy the videos!!  And be warned, I’m in no way a professional videographer!

Opening number including Jaden's joke

Lighten up including Jaden's wink

Closing number

No comments:

Post a Comment