Tuesday, September 11, 2012

From the mouth of babes...

Picked up Nicholas today and learned he had a FANTASTC day at school.  The teacher was very pleased to see him start to come out of his shell and he was so proud of himself for building houses for all the animals out of blocks.  We got in the car and he says, "Know how I did it Mommy?  I pwayed."  We're still working on our r's.  :-)  During our bible time this morning, we talked about how when we feel scared or unsure, we can pray, and God will hear us and help us to be brave.  Just when you think your kids never listen to you, they surprise you!  Today was a nice surprise!  He was listening and God did answer his "pwayer".

And from the mouth of Jaden today came ... "Mommy, I really miss our friends back in Texas."  To which I replied, "me too, baby, me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment