Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nicholas' field trip

While I've got some time, I might as well get all caught up with my blog posts ...  3 in one day!!

I had the pleasure of going with Nicholas on his class field trip this morning.  It wasn't anything extravagant, but the kids love going just about anyplace all together.  Even the bus ride was exciting for some of those that don't ride every day. 

The field trip was to Carrefour.  It's a large grocery store chain that is about as close as we get to Walmart here in Doha.  Each child was responsible for finding and purchasing a particular piece of fruit and then tomorrow they will make fruit salad.  I helped Nicholas, Suzanna, and Shreya find a pear, a banana, and a lemon.  It was pretty cute, but I don't understand why I don't get the same enthusiasm when I have to take the boys to the grocery store?? 

Checking out with all our fruits

PreK-G Mrs. Garber's class at Carrefour
Riding the bus with best friend Lucas
Terrible quality, but great picture of the best buds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment