Friday, May 3, 2013

We're coming to America

Got a dream to take us there
We're coming to America
Got a dream we've come to share
We're coming to America

We're coming to America
We're coming to America
We're coming to America
We're coming to America

THIS SUMMER!!!

We booked our tickets for the summer and I can't seem to get this song out of my head!!

We arrive in Houston on Thursday June 20.  Ken flies back to Doha on Sat Jul 6.  The boys and I fly to St. Louis on Tues July 9 and return to Houston on Tues July 30.  The boys and I return to Doha on Sat Aug 4.  All in all, it's 3 weeks in Houston and 3 weeks in St Louis for me and the kids...2 weeks in Houston for Ken.  Did I lose you yet?

Bottom line is:  if you want to see ken, you have to catch us in Houston June 20-July 6.  The boys and I will be in Houston June 20-July 9 and again Aug 1-4.  The boys and I will be in St. Louis July 9-30.

We're looking forward to seeing family and friends and hoping to catch up with as many people as possible while we're in the states.  We also want to get in some shopping and eat at all our favorite restaurants - the boys can't wait to eat at Chick-fil-A and their "favorite bean restaurant" (Spring Creek BarBQ) ... I can't wait to sink my teeth into Free-birds and a black bean burger from Smash Burger!!! Oh the things we miss... :-) We are all super excited to see friends and family!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment